News of our driver !
Last 13 November 2017 one of our drivers was injured. A leak in the gas bottle, which was in his cabin, caused an explosion and injured our driver. He was immediately brought over to the nearest hospital.
We wanted to give him some news : he is very well and he is preparing Christmas with his family.
We hope that this accident will sensitize all the drivers of all companies, as what happenes to somebody today, could happen to somebody else tomorrow …
Our advice :
We know that all drivers want to use the gas bottles. However, please take all the necessary safety precautions.
Too often in the past (once already is too often) they have caused accident. This is also the case for campers. Think about your family.
Gas is an implacable enemy, be careful. Your life is precious !!